The Door The Door

This reminds me of the book house of leaves..and I love it the voice acting is superb and the animation style is beautiful. Keep up the good work.

I Like Trains I Like Trains

so damn catchy!

A great song to dance to and sing along to. Great job guys

goggles are sexy luis goggles are sexy luis

Oh Lawd!

I can't believe my bbs post has become a flash movie.. holy crap!

Lots of people find this review helpful!

asdfmovie: Newblood asdfmovie: Newblood

really good

you have captured the humor of the asdf series. You have created original characters and original jokes. I love the hal smart phone scene as well as the finger gun scene. Great job I hope we get to see more from you

p.s. Great voice acting.

Mentalholik responds:

Thanks ever so much, I appreciate that a lot :)

Gamer Guilt Gamer Guilt

good first try

I was impressed with your first submission. I liked the fact you used real audio from your halo reach matches. The arguement between you and master chief was entertaining but it could have been improved. Im giving it a ten due to the fact you kept me entertained through out the movie. Try improving your drawing skills other than that great job.

MadFLeX Halloween 2010 MadFLeX Halloween 2010

a great comeback

glad to see you back madFlex. and your style has improved the voices are brilliant nice and clear and the music is great. you were a massive part of my childhood man.. keep on animating

Therealanimator

P.S. i want more madflex games DAMMIT

MadFLeX responds:

dude, thank you. getting the halloween flash done was a nice first step back, but i've definitely got the itch to work on Shore Acres now. Thanks for the support over the years, broseph. i'll let you know when i've got something coming, i need some friends around here!

The Film Scene Collab. The Film Scene Collab.

ups and downs

the collab had its ups and downs but however the animation wasnt that bad which..surprised me and the voices were good i know there wasnt a lot of animators but you managed to make something with very little to work with good job mecha

Mechabloby responds:

thanks for the review man.

Thanks for appreciating that we didn't really have many of us working on this project either. Hopefully future collaborative projects won't be like that.

I can't thank Mikuru15 and Bjorvy enough really. They just stuck by my side all the way.

My Nan My Nan

very clever

i think you got your inspiration from creature comforts and i have to say you have done a great homage to the show keep up the good work and i hope to see more of your work. im giving this a ten for your orginality and your nan's weird conversation.

Versus The Halloween Versus The Halloween

brilliant

i love you.

: Game Trade-Ins : : Game Trade-Ins :

painfully honest

foamy knows what he is talking about from personal experience i get shit prices for the games i trade in. Now in the future i will sell my games on ebay thanks foamy you have shown me the way.