Letz Maek A Flash Gaem Letz Maek A Flash Gaem

you evil genius

you have made a simple yet addictive flash game. Thanks to you my fingers are bleeding and im covered in sweat.

Manly-Chicken responds:

Sorry. :)

Quick Draw Tutorial Quick Draw Tutorial

easy to understand

i thought this was a good flash tutorial and since i can't learn how to make games with flash but now i can thanks to you. good job.

Rabid-Animals responds:

Thanks. Let me know how the game goes. I'd be happy to work on it with you.

B: The Video Game B: The Video Game

epic

you are a programming god strawberry clock. i am not worthy.

Covert Front 3 Covert Front 3

good work

im glad to see you back in the flash business Mateusz Skutnik. how ever i think you should have your own collection of submachine and covert front and anyother future projects.

Detective Comics (comic) Detective Comics (comic)

original

i actually enjoyed this. i hope you make more detective comics. seriously you have soomething going on here. you havetalent dont waste it.

[Creeper] [Creeper]

ok game

just as everyone said it is short but i loved the artwork.

Balloon Headed Boy Balloon Headed Boy

good submission

i could see 6-10 year olds playing this but i would play this casually. The gameplay is good the artwork is colorful and the animation is really well done. Matt you have done a great job don't give up making games like this.

NG-Tetris NG-Tetris

great game

im a huge fan of tetris. the song brought back memories of me playing this on my game boy. man thanks for bringing back those memories and this game is going to my favourites. good job man good job.

Foreign Creature Foreign Creature

great game

this game sparked my curiosity and well i found a great little game gem. This game has all the ingredients for a brilliant game. Great animation good sound effects good fluid gameplay and the best of all originality. I hope to see more of "foreign creature". keep up the good work i hope to see more of your games.

Thing-Thing Arena 3 Thing-Thing Arena 3

man i am inspired

man this game makes me want to do flash games like this keep up the good work man u have yourself a new fan.